Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sordid Backstory

Once upon a time there was a guy and he killed people and it was really spooky. Then I sculpted some round, usually somewhat disheartened animals and abortions of nature. Then my cat was obese and sat on them, and all once again perished. Man, someone's a downer.

I just finished my stint at college as an art major, learning little more than when in a critique and you inform the class a student's painting needs a huge penis painted on it, rarely are you wrong. Very rarely. Pretty much never.

I have been doing art since...forever. Thus I am very...stubborn...and...is jackass an adjective? Because if it is--sign me the hell up. I make mostly animals--ok only, or creatures, and of course furniture and objects with faces, and crushed childhood dreams. I have always been obsessed with them and obsessing was my minor.

No comments: